Dr. Rishita Jaju, DMD is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Reston, VA. Dr. Jaju completed a residency at Pediatric Dentistry - Childrens National Medical Center (CNMC) in Washington, DC,. She currently practices at Smile Wonders and is affiliated with Children's National Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Smile Wonders11790 Sunrise Valley Dr Ste 105, Reston, VA 20191 Existing Patients: (571) 350-3663
Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish
- Pediatric Dentistry - Childrens National Medical Center (CNMC) in Washington, DC,, Residency Hospital — 2007
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Other Education
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jaju?
Dr. Jaju and her team are all very professional, knowledgeable, and caring. My soon to be 4 year old always asks when he can go back to the dentist - this is after having done fillings, sealants, and cleanings. we are thrilled that going to the dentist is a joyful experience for him and us as well. I highly recommend this office!
- Children's National Hospital