Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Rishi Kumar, MD
Dr. Rishi Kumar, MD is
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, Internship Hospital — 2002
- GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES, Medical School — 2001
- SUNY Hlth Sci Ctr Brooklyn, Ophthalmology Geo Washington Univ Sch Med, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Medical Mutual
- Midwest Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kumar?
Listens and answered all questions! Been seeing him for 7 years!
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Rishi Kumar, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kumar's profile.
Dr. Kumar in specializes in Ophthalmology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kumar frequently treats the following conditions: Uveitis and Iridocyclitis, Iridocyclitis and Dry Eyes. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kumar's office is located at 1348 Poplar Level Rd Louisville, KY 40217. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kumar is able to speak Hindi, Punjabi and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kumar provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Rishi Kumar, MD is affiliated with Uofl Health Jewish Hospital.
Dr. Kumar has over 22 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Rishi Kumar, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Kumar Eye Institute
Kumar Eye Institute1348 Poplar Level Rd, Louisville, KY 40217 Existing Patients: (502) 463-3861
Kumar Eye Institute4940 Hazelwood Ave Ste 201, Louisville, KY 40214 Existing Patients: (502) 463-3872