Dr. Sawhney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rishi Sawhney, MD is a oncology specialist in Pleasanton, CA. He currently practices at Valley Medical Oncology Consultants and is affiliated with Eden Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sawhney is board certified in Hematology.
- UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Stanford Health Care Advantage
- Stanford Health Care Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Valley Medical Oncology Consultants
Pleasanton5725 W Las Positas Blvd Ste 100, Pleasanton, CA 94588 Existing Patients: (510) 888-0657
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sawhney?
My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer in October 2018. Under Dr. Sawhney's amazing care, she lived almost 2 years beyond her diagnosis with a terrific quality of life. We owe so much to Dr. Sawhney and his team for the incredible care she received during her treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rishi Sawhney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sawhney's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sawhney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sawhney frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Sawhney's office is located at 5725 W Las Positas Blvd Ste 100, Pleasanton, CA 94588. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sawhney speaks Punjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eden Medical Center
- Saint Rose Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care - ValleyCare Pleasonton
- Washington Hospital