Dr. Vohora has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rishi Vohora, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marlborough, MA. Dr. Vohora completed a residency at Umass Memorial Med Center. He currently practices at Marlborough Cardiology and is affiliated with Clinton Hospital Association. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vohora is board certified in Cardiology.
- University Of Ma ~ Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vohora?
My 6th annual visit after having had 2 stents placed. There was little to discuss. He asked about a dozen standard questions and reminded me of the importance of my aspirin therapy. This was the first time I had seen him in other then street clothes, Everyone in the office was being very careful with contacts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rishi Vohora, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vohora's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vohora accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vohora frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Vohora's office is located at 159 Union St Ste 103, Marlborough, MA 01752. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clinton Hospital Association
- Marlborough Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center