Dr. Rishi Panchal, DO is a cardiology specialist in Loxahatchee, FL. Dr. Panchal completed a residency at Cardiovascular Disease, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI. He currently practices at IVY Cardiac and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Jfk Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Panchal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Peripheral Vascular Interventional, Yale University, New Haven, CT, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Cardiovascular Disease, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, Residency Hospital — 2017
- INTERNAL MEDICINE, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, Internship Hospital — 2014
- University of Miami, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Panchal?
This Dr is awesome. Dr Panchal was great helping me with an echo and exam and ended up with good news after a trauma. His bed side manner is amazing and easy to understand. If I ever need a cardio dr regularly I will see him.
- Jfk Medical Center
- Lakeside Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center
- Wellington Regional Medical Center