Dr. Ripudaman Hundal, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Middletown, DE. Dr. Hundal completed a residency at Albert Einstein College Med. He currently practices at First State Endocrinology and is affiliated with Bayhealth Kent General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hundal is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology.
- Yale University School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Albert Einstein College Med, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Government Medical College Chandigarh, Punjab University, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hundal?
I came to see Dr. Hundal for my thyroid condition after being treated by another endocrinologist for 10 years. One of my issues with my other doctor was that he patronized me and was dismissive when I had questions about my care. Dr. Hundal is very pragmatic and thorough. If you want a physician who is warm and engaging, then his approach may not be for you. He is highly competent and welcomes my questions. I am very satisfied.His nurse practioner is good. Office staff ok, not great.
- Bayhealth Kent General Hospital
- Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Union Hospital Of Cecil County
- Wilmington Hospital