Dr. Carlson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rima Carlson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Montpelier, VT. Dr. Carlson completed a residency at Marquette General Hospital. She currently practices at Cvmc Integrative Family Medicine-montpelier and is affiliated with University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carlson is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Marquette General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rima Carlson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carlson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carlson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carlson frequently treats Immunization Administration, Viral Infection, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Carlson's office is located at 156 Main St, Montpelier, VT 05602. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center