Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rikesh Patel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. He currently practices at HeartPlace and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Patel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
- The Mount Sinai Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2008
- BAYLOR COLL OF MED, Medical School — 2007
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Washington University In St. Louis, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rikesh Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 3801 W 15th St Ste 320, Plano, TX 75075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Spanish, Gujarati, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Medical City Dallas
- Medical City Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano