Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 499-4003.
Dr. Ri Cha, MD
Dr. Ri Cha, MD is a cardiology specialist in Voorhees, NJ. Dr. Cha completed a residency at Temple University Hospital Episcopal Campus. He currently practices at Cooper Primary Care and is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cha is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Deborah Heart/Lung Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Temple University Hospital Episcopal Campus, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Aria Health - Frankford Campus, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Korea University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cha?
I was pleased with Dr. Cha from the very start. He is polite, attentive, and engaging. He is open minded, very willing to discuss my opinions and concerns, and thoroughly addresses the issues at hand. He and the staff make me feel cared for and important!
- Cooper University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cha has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ri Cha, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cha's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cha frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Cha's office is located at 900 Centennial Blvd Bldg 2, Voorhees, NJ 08043. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cha speaks French, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Cooper Primary Care
Cooper Cardiac Care at Voorhees900 Centennial Blvd Bldg 2, Voorhees, NJ 08043 Call
Cooper Multi-Specialty Center at Camden Campus
Cooper Multi-Specialty Center at Camden Campus3 Cooper Plz Rm 104, Camden, NJ 08103 Call