Dr. Ricky Owers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Owers' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ricky Owers, MD is a oncology specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Owers completed a residency at University of Tennessee / Knoxville Medical College. He currently practices at Cancer Treatment Center and is affiliated with Lafayette General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Tennessee / Knoxville Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University of Southwestern Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Meritain Health
- Verity Healthnet
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Treatment Center
Cancer Treatment Center1 Saint Mary Pl, Shreveport, LA 71101 Existing Patients: (318) 681-6331
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Owers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Owers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Owers frequently treats Cancer Screening, Oral Cancer Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Owers' office is located at 1 Saint Mary Pl, Shreveport, LA 71101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Owers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lafayette General Medical Center