Call (832) 307-2916 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ricky Ganim, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. He currently practices at Vital Heart & Vein and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ganim is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- UC Davis MC, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California Davis Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Mandarin, Spanish, Tagalog
Vital Heart & Vein
Vital Heart & Vein6400 Fannin St Ste 2210b, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (832) 307-2916
Vital Heart & Vein
Humble18450 Highway 59 N Ste 200, Humble, TX 77338 Existing Patients: (281) 317-3986
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ganim?
Dr. Ganim and his stellar staff are a 5 Stars across the board!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ricky Ganim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ganim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ganim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ganim frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Chest Pain.
Dr. Ganim's office is located at 6400 Fannin St Ste 2210b, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ganim speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ganim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital