Dr. Dobbs has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ricki Dobbs, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Dobbs completed a residency at Eye Fdn Hosp. He currently practices at 2020 Ophthalmic Associates PC and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dobbs is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Eye Fdn Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Carraway Meth Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University Of Alabama School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dobbs?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dobbs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dobbs frequently treats Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye, Foreign Body Removal from Eye, and Diabetic Retinopathy.
Dr. Dobbs' office is located at 2020 Normandie Dr, Montgomery, AL 36111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center South
2020 Ophthalmic Associates PC2020 Normandie Dr, Montgomery, AL 36111 (334) 281-4820