Dr. Bowers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rick Bowers, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Moraine, OH. Dr. Bowers completed a residency at Wright State U. He currently practices at Genoa Healthcare LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bowers is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Wright State U, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Wright State U, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Wright State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Genoa Healthcare LLC3095 Kettering Blvd, Moraine, OH 45439 Existing Patients: (937) 293-8300
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bowers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rick Bowers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bowers' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bowers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bowers frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence).
Dr. Bowers' office is located at 3095 Kettering Blvd, Moraine, OH 45439. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.