Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Rick Martin, DPM
Dr. Rick Martin, DPM is
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Other Education — 2006
- American College Of Foot Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Bellwood General Hospital Bellflower, Ca, Residency Hospital — 1981
- OHIO COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE, Medical School — 1980
- Bloomsburg University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- F.A.C.F.A.S., Other Education
- Access Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- One Health
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Physicians' Care Network
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Rick Martin, DPM. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Martin's profile.
Dr. Martin in specializes in Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 2300 Pleasant Valley Rd York, PA 17402. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Martin is able to speak French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Martin provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Rick Martin, DPM is affiliated with Upmc Memorial and WellSpan York Hospital.
- Upmc Memorial
- WellSpan York Hospital
Martin Foot and Ankle Center
Martin Foot and Ankle2300 Pleasant Valley Rd, York, PA 17402 (717) 757-3537
Shiloh Office2069 Carlisle Rd, York, PA 17408 (717) 757-3537