Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scacewater accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ricky Scacewater, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Joplin, MO. Dr. Scacewater completed a residency at U Tenn Ctr Hlth Sci. He currently practices at Mercy Clinic Pulmonology And Critical Care and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Joplin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scacewater is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- U Tenn Ctr Hlth Sci, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- U Tenn Ctr Hlth Sci, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scacewater?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scacewater frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Emphysema, and Partial Lung Collapse.
Dr. Scacewater's office is located at 100 Mercy Way Ste 450, Joplin, MO 64804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scacewater has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Joplin