Dr. Rick Papandrea, MD is a hand and upper extremity surgery specialist in Pewaukee, WI. Dr. Papandrea completed a residency at Mt. Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Associates WI and is affiliated with Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Papandrea is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Orthopaedic Associates WI
Oaw Asc LLCN15w28300 Golf Rd, Pewaukee, WI 53072 Existing Patients: (262) 544-5311
- Mayo Clinic-Elbow/Shoulder Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Harvard Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Papandrea?
Suffered from a fractured left elbow, Dr. Papandrea performed two different surgeries to repair all damages. My elbow is now fully functioning and after both surgeries and therapy it is continuously getting stronger each day!
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital