Dr. Richmond Akatue, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Akatue's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richmond Akatue, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Akatue completed a residency at Metropolitan Nashville General Hospital. He currently practices at Meharry Medical Group and is affiliated with Nashville General Hospital at Meharry. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Akatue is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Metropolitan Nashville General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Metropolitan Nashville General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Med University, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Meharry Medical Group
Meharry Medical Group1005 Dr Db Todd Jr Blvd, Nashville, TN 37208 Existing Patients: (615) 341-4397
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Akatue?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Akatue accepts your insurance.
Dr. Akatue frequently treats Rash, Nosebleed, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Akatue's office is located at 1005 Dr Db Todd Jr Blvd, Nashville, TN 37208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Akatue speaks Bulgarian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Akatue has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nashville General Hospital at Meharry