Dr. Brennan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Brennan, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Brennan completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at BRENNAN OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Homestate Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brennan Obstetrics and Gynecology
St Anthonys Family Medicine12700 Southfork Rd Ste 230, Saint Louis, MO 63128 Existing Patients: (314) 849-3711
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brennan?
Dr. Brennan and his nurse practitioner Becca are great!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Brennan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brennan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brennan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brennan frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Abnormal Uterine Bleeding , and Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy.
Dr. Brennan's office is located at 12700 Southfork Rd Ste 230, Saint Louis, MO 63128. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital South
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton