Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Wilson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salem, OR. Dr. Wilson completed a residency at Harvard Med Sch-Mass Genl Hosp. He currently practices at Salem Hospital. Dr. Wilson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hammersmith Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Harvard Med Sch-Mass Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Med Ctr Hosp Vt, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1978
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Internship Hospital — 1976
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
Salem Hospital890 Oak St SE, Salem, OR 97301 Existing Patients: (503) 813-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wilson frequently treats Mitral Valve Regurgitation, Aortic Valve Regurgitation, and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
Dr. Wilson's office is located at 890 Oak St SE, Salem, OR 97301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.