Dr. Richard White Jr, MD is a general surgery specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. White Jr completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Levine Cancer Center and is affiliated with Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. White Jr is board certified in General Surgery.
Levine Cancer Center
Levine Cancer Institute1021 Morehead Medical Dr Ste 6200, Charlotte, NC 28204 Existing Patients: (980) 442-2000
- Nih/Nci, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Georgetown University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White Jr?
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center