Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wells accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Wells, DO is a family medicine specialist in Glendive, MT. Dr. Wells completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Dr. Wells Family Medicine and is affiliated with Glendive Medical Center. Dr. Wells is board certified in Family Practice.
- 2000, Fellowship Hospital
- Roncerverte, West Virginia, Fellowship Hospital
- Rural Tng Fam Med, Fellowship Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Mayo Grad Sch Med-Clin, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Mayo Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Medical School — 1997
- East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
Dr. Wells Family Medicine
Riverside Family Practice311 N MERRILL AVE, Glendive, MT 59330 Existing Patients: (406) 987-1001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wells?
Great experience. Knowledgeable and compassionate. Resonable rates
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wells frequently treats Osteoporosis Screening, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling.
Dr. Wells' office is located at 311 N MERRILL AVE, Glendive, MT 59330. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wells has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glendive Medical Center