Dr. Waters II has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Waters II, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Andreas, CA. Dr. Waters II completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at Stockton Cardiology Med Grp and is affiliated with Mark Twain Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Waters II is board certified in Cardiology.
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Med, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waters II?
Exceptional patient care and bed side manner. treats patients with respect and listens!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Waters II accepts your insurance.
Dr. Waters II frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Waters II' office is located at 704 Mountain Ranch Rd Ste 101, San Andreas, CA 95249. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mark Twain Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Medical Center Stockton
Stockton Cardiology Med Grp704 Mountain Ranch Rd Ste 101, San Andreas, CA 95249 (209) 754-1012
Stockton Cardiology Medical Group
Stockton Cardiology Medical Group415 E Harding Way Ste D, Stockton, CA 95204 (209) 944-5750