Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Wasserman, MD
Dr. Richard Wasserman, MD is
- The Rockefeller U, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine|Mt Sinai School of Medicine|University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1977
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wasserman?
My 32 y/o son is alive, well. married and thriving today because Dr. Wasserman didn't give up!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Richard Wasserman, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Wasserman's profile.
Dr. Wasserman in specializes in Pediatric Allergy & Immunology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wasserman's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Ste B332 Dallas, TX 75230. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Wasserman provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Richard Wasserman, MD is affiliated with Medical City Dallas.
Yes, Dr. Richard Wasserman, MD holds board certification in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Dr. Richard Wasserman, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Medical City Dallas
Allergy Partners of North Texas
Allergy Partners of North Texas7777 Forest Ln Ste B332, Dallas, TX 75230 (972) 566-7788
Office3140 Legacy Dr Ste 120, Frisco, TX 75034 (972) 566-7788