Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Waller, MD is a neurology specialist in Midlothian, VA. Dr. Waller completed a residency at University Of North Carolina. He currently practices at Central Virginia Neurology and is affiliated with Chippenham Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of North Carolina, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University Of North Carolina, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- One Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waller?
Dr. Waller was very attentive and listened to my concerns. Dr. Waller communicated with me. I was touched when he helped me put my shoes back on without any hesitation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Waller frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Difficulty With Walking, and Tremor.
Dr. Waller's office is located at 14355 Sommerville Ct, Midlothian, VA 23113. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Waller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chippenham Hospital
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
Central Virginia Neurology
Central Virginia Neurology, PLC14355 Sommerville Ct, Midlothian, VA 23113 Existing Patients: (804) 379-7721