Dr. Pearl has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Pearl, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Marrero, LA. Dr. Pearl completed a residency at Tulane University School of Medicine - New Orleans, LA (Internal Medicine). He currently practices at Ochsner Health Center - Lapalco and is affiliated with Saint Bernard Parish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pearl is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans, LA (Cardiology), Fellowship Hospital
- Tulane University School of Medicine - New Orleans, LA (Internal Medicine), Residency Hospital
- Tulane University School of Medicine - New Orleans, LA, Internship Hospital
- Tulane University School of Medicine - New Orleans, LA, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ochsner Health Center - Lapalco
Ochsner Health Center - Lapalco4225 Lapalco Blvd, Marrero, LA 70072 Existing Patients: (504) 371-9355
Ochsner Health Center- West Bank
Ochsner West Bank120 Ochsner Blvd Ste 160, Gretna, LA 70056 Existing Patients: (504) 842-8780
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pearl?
Love him! Great personality! Easy to talk to!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Pearl, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pearl's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pearl accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pearl frequently treats Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction).
Dr. Pearl's office is located at 4225 Lapalco Blvd, Marrero, LA 70072. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Bernard Parish Hospital
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- St. Tammany Health System