Click here to compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists.
Dr. Richard McCallum, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in El Paso, TX. Dr. McCallum completed a residency at Barnes Hosp-Wash. He currently practices at Texas Tech and is affiliated with University Medical Center of El Paso. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCallum is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Wadsworth VA Hosp/UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Barnes Hosp-Wash, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Charity Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- U Queensland, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCallum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McCallum has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. McCallum frequently treats Enteritis, Gastroparesis, and Nausea.
Dr. McCallum's office is located at 4801 Alberta Ave, El Paso, TX 79905. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Medical Center of El Paso