Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 219-1910, and for other questions, call (630) 355-5633.
Dr. Richard Mason, DO is a general surgery specialist in Naperville, IL. Dr. Mason completed a residency at St James Hospital and Health Centers. He currently practices at Edward Medical Group and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St James Hospital and Health Centers, Residency Hospital
- St James Hospital and Health Centers, Internship Hospital
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University, Medical School — 1989
- American Enterprise Group
- Assurant Health
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Planned Administration Inc
- Preferred Network Access
- Priority Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Edward Medical Group
Naperville Surgical Associates Ltd10 Martin Ave Ste 225, Naperville, IL 60540 Call
Edward Medical Group
Sandwich Office1 E County Line Rd Ste B, Sandwich, IL 60548 Call
Yorkville Family Practice
Yorkville Family Practice76 W Countryside Pkwy, Yorkville, IL 60560 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mason?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Mason, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mason's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mason accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mason frequently treats Hernia Repair, Ventral Hernia, and Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic.
Dr. Mason's office is located at 10 Martin Ave Ste 225, Naperville, IL 60540. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mason speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mason has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Northwestern Medicine Valley West Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center