Dr. Richard Dycus, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Cookeville, TN. He currently practices at Dycus Dental - Dr. Richard W. Dycus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Dycus Dental - Dr. Richard W. Dycus
Dycus Dental390 S Lowe Ave Ste G, Cookeville, TN 38501 (931) 528-7977
- American College of Dentists, Fellowship Hospital
- Fellow, Tennessee Dental Association, Fellowship Hospital
- Master, Academy of General Dentistry, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Academy Of Dentistry International, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Tennessee Technological University-Bs Chemistry, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dycus?
Previous dentist slipped while drilling out an old filling, cutting my lips, jaw and gums to the tune of haf dozen stiches. With a doubled pulse rate I finally got back in the chair seven years later at Dr. Dycus's. It took several visits/years but my panic is gone. Dycus seems to focus on cleanings and seldom fills a tooth or removes fillings as old as a half century. He talks about the effects of sugar. The hygenist is always pleasant and seems eager to get in there. Billing is friendly.