Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Baker, MD is a pulmonologist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Baker completed a residency at Indiana Hosps. He currently practices at Norton Pulmonary Specialists and is affiliated with Norton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baker is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Ky Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Indiana Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Indiana Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?
I saw Dr. Baker on 9/20/2019. He is a FANTASTIC doctor. He took great interest in how I was doing both with my breathing and my sleep. He took his time and did not rush through my appointment. He answered all my questions and told me when to come back but if I had any trouble with my breathing to call and he would see me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baker frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Sleep Apnea, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Baker's office is located at 3430 Newburg Rd Ste 150, Louisville, KY 40218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norton Hospital
- UofL Health - Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital
Norton Pulmonary Specialists
Chest Medicine Associates & Sleep Medicine Specialists3430 Newburg Rd Ste 150, Louisville, KY 40218 (502) 459-9127