Dr. Richard Williams, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Williams' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Williams, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Williams completed a residency at University of Cincinnati/Children's Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Pediatric Gastroenterology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Williams is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- University of Cincinnati/Children's Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Cincinnati/Children's Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Cincinnati/Children's Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williams?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Williams accepts your insurance.
Dr. Williams frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Treadmill Stress Test, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Williams' office is located at 81 N Mario Capecchi Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84113. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Williams has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.