Dr. Richard Tyson, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Tyson completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Mid State Pulmonary Associates and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tyson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tyson?
I found Dr. Tyson to be extremely competent and a good listener. He addressed my concerns and fully explained options for my condition. I would unequivocally recommend him.
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown