Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Richard-Tien Ha, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Santa Clara, CA. Dr. Ha completed a residency at UCLA Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency. He currently practices at Kaiser Permanente Medical Group and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ha is board certified in Thoracic Surgery.
- Stanford University Cardiothoracic Transplant and Mechanical Circulatory Support Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- UCLA Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Ucsf East-Bay Surgical Residency, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Ucsf East-Bay Surgical Residency, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Mayo Medical School, Medical School — 2001
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ha?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ha frequently treats Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery, Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Ha's office is located at 710 Lawrence Expy, Santa Clara, CA 95051. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ha speaks Vietnamese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ha has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care
Kaiser Permanente Medical Group
Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy #441710 Lawrence Expy, Santa Clara, CA 95051 Existing Patients: (408) 851-3780