Dr. Richard Sokolov, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Sokolov completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at SYNERGY HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY MEDICAL ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sokolov is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Synergy Hematology and Oncology Medical Associates
Synergy Hematology and Oncology Medical Associates5901 W Olympic Blvd Ste 201, Los Angeles, CA 90036 (310) 358-5530
Richard T Sokolov MD
Richard T Sokolov MD8631 W 3rd St Ste 1020e, Los Angeles, CA 90048 (310) 358-5530
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sokolov?
Saved my life!
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center