Dr. Richard Radecki, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Radecki completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Tampa Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Radecki is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Tampa Hospital12502 Usf Pine Dr, Tampa, FL 33612 (813) 972-2225
Shriners Hospital for Children - Tampa U500 HARBOR HOUSE DR, Tampa, FL 33615
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Columbus Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Ohio Medical College - Toledo, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Radecki?
Thoughtful, considerate and professional. Dr. Radecki thinks outside the box of the physician/patient relationship. He is very willing to be progressive in his treatments and has his patients health as a number one priority. He will be greatly missed.