Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Leshner, DO is a cardiology specialist in Langhorne, PA. Dr. Leshner completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Newtown Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leshner is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Hosp Philadelphia Coll Oste, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Newtown Cardiology Associates
Langhorne Office1205 Langhorne Newtown Rd Ste 308, Langhorne, PA 19047 Existing Patients: (215) 750-6657
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leshner?
Brilliant, attentive, patient, & deeply caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leshner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leshner frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Leshner's office is located at 1205 Langhorne Newtown Rd Ste 308, Langhorne, PA 19047. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Mary Medical Center