Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Richard Lee, MD
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is a urology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lee completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Urology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lee is board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee has been my urologist since 2015. In Dec. 2019 he diagnosed my prostate cancer at an early stage, so I was able to obtain successful treatment. He was also most helpful when I was hospitalized for a kidney stone in Nov. 2020, including referring me for follow-up testing to confirm my stone had passed. First-rate doctor!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Polyuria, Enlarged Prostate (BPH), and Urinary Incontinence.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 425 E 61st St Fl 12, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.