Dr. Richard Kozakiewicz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kozakiewicz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Kozakiewicz, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Greensburg, PA. Dr. Kozakiewicz completed a residency at Ohio State University. He currently practices at Pennsylvania Physical Medcn Inc and is affiliated with Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mount Carmel West, Internship Hospital — 1994
- PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY / ABINGTON-OGONTZ CAMPUS, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kozakiewicz?
very professional. gets to the point. no bs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kozakiewicz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kozakiewicz frequently treats Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Trigger Point Injection, and Trigger Point Injection.
Dr. Kozakiewicz's office is located at 120 Village Dr, Greensburg, PA 15601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kozakiewicz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital
Pennsylvania Physical Medcn Inc
Pennsylvania Physical Medicine Inc.120 Village Dr, Greensburg, PA 15601 (724) 836-7590