Dr. Richard Gervasi, MD is a nephrology specialist in Norwalk, CT. Dr. Gervasi completed a residency at St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital. He currently practices at Norwalk Medical Group and is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gervasi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Norwalk Medical Group
Norwalk Office40 Cross St, Norwalk, CT 06851 Existing Patients: (203) 845-4822
Italian, Russian, Spanish
- New York University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1999
- Sienna College, Undergraduate School — 1995
- American University Of Rome, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gervasi?
I have been a patient of Dr. Gervasi for almost 18 years for kidney issues. He is an EXCELLENT physician. Professional, courteous, pleasant, and on-time with appointments. My only wish is that should my current primary care doctor retire, Dr. Gervasi could take on that role also.
- Greenwich Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital