Dr. Richard George, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. George's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard George, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. George completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 2000
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Hospital600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 614-3192
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. George accepts your insurance.
Dr. George frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Syncope, and Aortic Valve Disease.
Dr. George's office is located at 600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. George has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.