Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (914) 769-7300 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Richard Strongwater, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Richard Strongwater, MD is a family medicine specialist in Pleasantville, NY. Dr. Strongwater completed a residency at Overlook Hospital. He currently practices at North Star Medical Group and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
North Star Medical Group
North Star Medical Group180 Marble Ave, Pleasantville, NY 10570 Call
- Overlook Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Overlook Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strongwater?
Dr. Strongwater is an excellent diagnostician. He has the ability to identify ailments at their onset and treat or refer patients to the proper specialists.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Phelps Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Strongwater has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strongwater accepts your insurance.
Dr. Strongwater frequently treats Influenza (Flu), Prostatitis, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Strongwater's office is located at 180 Marble Ave, Pleasantville, NY 10570. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Strongwater speaks French and English. View profile to see all.