Dr. Richard Steingart, MD is a hematology specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Steingart completed a residency at U Va Hosp. He currently practices at D'amour Center For Cancer Care and is affiliated with Baystate Franklin Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Steingart is board certified in Hematology.
D'amour Center For Cancer Care
D'amour Center For Cancer Care3350 Main St, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (413) 794-5505
- New England MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- U Va Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- U Va Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- U Va Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Steingart?
Dr. Steingart treated my husband for 6 years. He is an incredible person and Doctor. I asked for a 2nd opinion early on, and he prepared a worksheet for me to take. (Dana Farber). After that appointment, I knew we were in the best hands possible for my husband's condition. D-F praised Dr. Steingart's methods of handling the case. I knew he would be our stabilizer. He was always there for us, answered all our questions and brought us through many crises. Even after my husband past, Dr. Steingart came to say good-bye to his now friend and give me the support I needed. I will never forget the kind ways he treated my husband throughout his illness. I will always be grateful to our Primary Care Physician for recommending such a special caring Oncologist. PS: If you read this: Thank you Dr. Steingart for the work you do so well. I will never forget you. A special "Thank You" from both Bob and I. Take care and Stay Safe.
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Wing Hospital
- Holyoke Medical Center