Dr. Statman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Statman, MD is a general surgery specialist in Attleboro, MA. Dr. Statman completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. He currently practices at Attleboro Surgical Associates Inc. and is affiliated with Sturdy Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Statman is board certified in General Surgery.
- John Wayne Cancer Inst St Johns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Statman?
Dr. Statman operated on me when I was urgently ill. Despite my infection, he was able to keep the surgery confined to a minimally invasive laparoscopy which I appreciated. During my recovery, he gave me daily goals (like walking) to ensure a rapid recovery. I really appreciate his care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Statman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Statman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Statman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Statman frequently treats Wound Repair, Abdominoplasty, and Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair.
Dr. Statman's office is located at 28 Sturdy St, Attleboro, MA 02703. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital