Dr. Richard Slagle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Slagle's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Slagle, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Slagle completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Saint Francis Heart Hospital and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. Dr. Slagle is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- U Okla Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1970
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Francis Heart Hospital6161 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK 74136 Existing Patients: (918) 502-2050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slagle?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Slagle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Slagle frequently treats Septal Defect, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Slagle's office is located at 6161 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Slagle speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Slagle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital