Dr. Richard Simman, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Toledo, OH. Dr. Simman completed a residency at St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center. He currently practices at ProMedica Wound Care and is affiliated with ProMedica Toledo Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Simman is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
ProMedica Wound Care
ProMedica Wound Care Center - Toledo3110 W Central Ave Ste A, Toledo, OH 43606 Existing Patients: (419) 473-6633
ProMedica Physicians Jobst Vascular
Toledo2109 Hughes Dr Ste 450, Toledo, OH 43606 Existing Patients: (419) 291-2003
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Nazareth Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Louvain Univ, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simman?
Dr. Simman did my reconstructive surgery after mastectomy in 2005. I had a Tran flap. I simply loved the results! I wanted to see him about a related problem and was very disappointed to find out that he has moved to Toledo! I need to have surgery along the scar across by belly to remove some suture Granuloma. Hopefully all will be fine with my new surgeon.....
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
- Sycamore Medical Center