Dr. Richard Shubin, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Shubin completed a residency at Department of Neurology - University of Southern California School of Medicine. He currently practices at Arcadia Neurology Center and is affiliated with Casa Colina Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shubin is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
Arcadia Neurology Center
Arcadia Neurology Center101 The City Dr S Ste A, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (626) 566-2866
- Neuroimmunology - University of Southern California School of Medicine Department of Neurology, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Department of Neurology - University of Southern California School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1983
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1982
- M.A. Philosophy - University of Pittsburgh Department of Philosophy, Other Education — 1980
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- HealthCare Partners
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shubin?
Neurologist for both husband (sleep issues) and daughter (brain damage, seizures, sleep issues). He has been very helpful in finding the right Rx for both of them, and not only did he help them with neurological issues he dxed husband with sphenoid sinusitis. At Shubin's urging, urgent surgery was scheduled to relieve the sinus which had turned into a closed abscess.
- Casa Colina Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- San Antonio Regional Hospital