Dr. Richard Sherwood, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sherwood's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Sherwood, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Daly City, CA. Dr. Sherwood completed a residency at Maricopa Genl Hospital. He currently practices at Richard C Sherwood MD and is affiliated with Saint Francis Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sherwood is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Allegheny Genl Hospital University Pitts, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Maricopa Genl Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Richard C Sherwood MD
Daly City1800 Sullivan Ave Rm 604, Daly City, CA 94015 Existing Patients: (650) 992-0400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherwood?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sherwood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sherwood frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, Osteoarthritis of Hands, and Trigger Finger.
Dr. Sherwood's office is located at 1800 Sullivan Ave Rm 604, Daly City, CA 94015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sherwood speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sherwood has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- Seton Medical Center