Dr. Richard Sherman, MD is a nephrology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Sherman completed a residency at Metropolitan Hospital Center. He currently practices at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and is affiliated with RWJ University Hospital New Brunswick. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sherman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School1 Robert Wood Johnson Pl, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 (732) 235-7778
University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey-robert Wood Johnson Medical Center125 Paterson St Ste 5200b, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 (732) 235-6511
- Einstein, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherman?
Dr. Sherman is a brilliant, caring nephrologist. He helped me for many years with my chronic kidney disease and guided me to getting listed for transplant on a timely basis. Certainly the best doctor at Robert Wood Johnson and the main reason why I use that hospital and doctors there for all my medical care.
- RWJ University Hospital New Brunswick