Dr. Richard Shemin, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Shemin completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shemin is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center
Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center100 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 630, Los Angeles, CA 90024 (310) 206-8232
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- National Institute Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Peter Bent Brigham Hsp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shemin?
Dr Shemin saved my life by performing an Aorta replacement and a bypass at the same time. Not a day goes by that I don't send all my blessings to this man and his amazing staff at UCLA.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica