Dr. Richard Schoenbrun, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schoenbrun's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Schoenbrun, MD is a psychiatry specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Schoenbrun completed a residency at Ucsf Medical Center/Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute. He currently practices at RICHARD LEE SCHOENBRUN, MD, PHD. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ucsf Medical Center/Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute, Residency Hospital — 1973
- PHD In Anatomy & Brain Research @ UCLA Medical Center, Department Of Anatomy, Other Education — 1967
- National Institute of Mental Health Fellowship @ UCLA Medical Center, Department. of Anatomy, Fellowship Hospital — 1965
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Richard Lee Schoenbrun, Md, Phd
- 3 2401 Jackson St Apt 1, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (415) 435-2324
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schoenbrun?
Hi Dr S. It’s Ben Barnes your former patient. There is a documentary with Oscar award winning crew and they’re featuring me. They would like to interview you next week. Please get back to me 4153746381
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schoenbrun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schoenbrun frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety Attack, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Schoenbrun's office is located at 2475 Washington St, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schoenbrun has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.