Dr. Sprague has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Sprague, MD
Dr. Richard Sprague, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Orange Park, FL. Dr. Sprague completed a residency at New England Deaconess Hospital. He currently practices at Borland Groover and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sprague is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Duke University Medial Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- New England Deaconess Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- New England Deaconess/Harva, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Bowdoin College Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orange Park1465 Kingsley Ave Ste 1101, Orange Park, FL 32073
Borland Groover3 Shircliff Way Ste 400, Jacksonville, FL 32204 Existing Patients: (904) 381-9393
Borland Groover Orange Park1465 Kingsley Ave Ste 1101, Orange Park, FL 32073 Existing Patients: (904) 264-9797
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sprague?
Dr Sprague has been my Doctor since 2010, excellent care!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Sprague, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sprague's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sprague accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sprague frequently treats Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy, Benign Neoplasm of the Digestive System , and Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine).
Dr. Sprague's office is located at 1465 Kingsley Ave Ste 1101, Orange Park, FL 32073. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Ed Fraser Memorial Hospital
- Orange Park Medical Center